• Standard with molded-in dual liner dispensers.
• Each liner dispenser holds approximately 50 of the 036-LCR or 036-NWL liners.
• A.D.A. cam-buckle is adjustable with one hand.
• Smooth nylon safety belt is easily cleaned and does not harbor bacteria.
• Convenient bag hooks clearly labeled on both sides
• Easy to read ANSI compliant labels (ANSI Z535.3 and ANSI Z535.4), utilizing universal safety symbols.
• Compact, slim profile meets A.D.A. Only protrudes 4 inches or 102 mm from wall.
• Includes universal changing station door sign.
• Pneumatic gas shock mechanism to ensure smooth, safe open and close motions.
• Steel-to-steel support hinges.
• Includes easy to install, step-by-step instructions plus all mounting hardware.
• ASTM G21 Anti-Bacterial: No measurable bacterial growth.
• ASTM G22 Anti-Fungal: No measurable fungal growth.
• Meets or exceeds ASTM F2285 Safety Specifications for Commercial Changing Stations.
• Standard pack: 1 unit.
• Limited Warranty: This product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years.
Tested & Approved:
5 Year No Hassle Warranty:
Foundations warrants that the diaper changing stations will provide 5 years of reliable, carefree, and attractive use when the product is assembled, maintained, and used in accordance with our use and care instructions. All warranties are effective from the date of initial shipment from Foundations.