Compact portable Model 7501 is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4 gpm (1.5 L), this model is a reliable source for safety. Recognizing the 7501’s full patterned flushing feature, those working in remote areas can’t help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.
- Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
- A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
- Supplied with one bottle of water preservative additive
- Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted bracket (included) and light design of this 9 gallon (34.1 L) portable
- Measurements: 14-1/2″ high, 22″ wide, 10-1/8″ (36.8 x 55.9 x 25.7 cm) deep. *Note: Unit must be wall hung
Model 7501 is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Buy America Act Information
The vast majority of Haws products qualify under the terms of the act. However, since different purchases often require subtly different responses, Haws recommends that the specific document requesting certification be sent to customer service for a specific answer.
Industry Standards Compliant