Model H1109.8 Description
Model H1109.8 electric water cooler provides 8 gph (30.3 L) chilled water performance in an engineered stainless steel skin. and uses a patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly (Pat.# 6,981,692) allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. Outfitted with such protective features as vandal-resistant bubbler head, waste strainer, and bottom plate, this electric water cooler is quick to discourage vandals.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel construction and required specialized mounting frame offer a well constructed sturdy fountain
- Grille slots are designed to eliminate sharp edges and are backed with a foam filter to protect the fan motor and high displacement compressor from debris
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Designed to run at a low energy usage, this water cooler and fountain are assured to have a long lasting life
- One piece rectangular bowl is designed for extra durability and maintenance ease.
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
Model H1109.8 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws Co. manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
Note: Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine). These conditions may void warranty.
Buy America Act Information
The vast majority of Haws products qualify under the terms of the act. However, since different purchases often require subtly different responses, Haws recommends that the specific document requesting certification be sent to customer service for a specific answer.