Account Manager, Inside Sales
Newton Distributing Company, Inc. (Newton) is a family-owned plumbing and building specialty distribution company that focuses on commercial construction throughout the US. Newton Distributing differs from other plumbing and building material distributors in that we pride ourselves in recommending the most energy efficient, durable and economical options for our customers. Case in point, Newton Distributing is the largest distributor of the game-changing high-speed electric hand dryer model the XLERATOR, which is made in Massachusetts by Excel Dryer. Our mission is to help our clients create the most hygienic, sustainable and cost-effective restroom environment for their employees and customers.
Newton’s Natick, MA office is looking for a National Account Sales Executive to develop business for the Company. We are looking for a successful, energetic and goal oriented inside sales professional to join our growing team here in Natick, MA. Examples of National Accounts can include: Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, American Eagle Outfitters, Rite Aid, Krogers, Burlington Coat Factory, Circle K. etc.
- Base Salary– $40,000
Average annual compensation with commission:
- 1st Year– $55,000
- 2nd Year– $70,000
- 3rd Year– $90,000
Newton supports its National Account Executives through marketing to our target audience by utilizing our current customer base, referrals, trade shows, web leads and marketing in trade journals. The ability to cultivate and initiate relationships, develop instant rapport, ask open-ended questions (and listen to the answers), work your book of business and manage a pipeline are keys to success. If you believe you are among the best, then there is no ceiling on what you can accomplish within our Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Making outbound prospecting calls to potential clients.
- Qualifying leads and setting second appointments.
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments of potential clients.
- Occasional travel to trade shows (up to 4 times per year) throughout country
- Preparing proposals.
- Documenting communications with potential customers.
Education and Experience
- Sales Experience: 2 years sales experience preferred.
- Experience with National Accounts, especially plumbing and building materials a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Business to business sales experience a plus.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and consistent sales effort.
- A track record of success as a closer and in achieving or beating goals and quotas.
- Desire to work in and be a part of an organization that thrives on hard work and success all while having a great time.
- Ability to build relationships, convey value of offering, obtain commitments and conversion.
- Skill and desire to learn financial products.
- Proficient with MS Office/Outlook.
- Aggressive commission schedule with NO CAP
- Medical and Dental Benefits Available
- 401k Match
- Free onsite Gym
- Casual dress code
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- B2B Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Please send your resume and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org