Hadrian Manufacturing is a worldwide supplier of quality toilet partitions and lockers. When you call Newton Distributing Company, you’ll speak with a knowledgeable professional about top-rated products made by companies such as Hadrian.
Hadrian has always been at the vanguard of new commercial toilet products. It was the first manufacturer to powder-coat toilet partitions and has continued to embrace new technologies and materials to offer architects, designers and end-users more flexibility in design.
Pushing the boundaries is at the heart of the company. The firm’s name was inspired by the architectural marvel of Hadrian’s Wall, the Roman barrier that stretches across the northern frontier of Britain.
Tom Warren and Keith McAlpine founded Hadrian in 1983 when they purchased the toilet partition division of Westeel Corporation and branded their new company Hadrian Manufacturing Inc. With Tom and Keith’s retirement and sale of the company in 2001, the transition to the new ownership group was seamless as they share the same principles and value systems.
Hadrian has expanded over the years to include three state-of-the-art North American facilities, while developing innovations such as enhanced privacy toilet partitions and anti-graffiti finishes. The company has forced the industry to change with the introduction of shorter lead times and comprehensive stock programs.
Hadrian’s Project Center software, which is available exclusively to Hadrian distributors and sales agents, is the envy of the industry. Project Center is a total project management solution for toilet partitions and lockers.
Specifically, Hadrian’s Project Center software greatly reduces the time required to produce quotations, drawings and submittal packages while also ensuring order accuracy. That delivers value to Hadrian’s distributors, architects, designers, contractors and facility owners who work with them.
Green Toilet Partitions
Since its founding in 1983, Hadrian has been an environmentally responsible corporate citizen. Hadrian takes special care regarding the environment in all facets of the business so you can feel good about choosing Hadrian products.
All of Hadrian’s products feature a high recycled content and can contribute points for LEED sensitive projects.
Consider the following:
- Stainless steel toilet partitions: 91% recycled content (76% post-consumer / 15% pre-consumer);
- Powder coated toilet partitions and Lockers: 50% recycled content (36% post-consumer / 14% pre-consumer);
- Solid plastic toilet partitions: Minimum of 30% pre-consumer recycled content.
- Powder coating technology: Hadrian was the first in the industry to embrace environmentally friendly powder coating technology. Its powder paints produce virtually no waste and energy consumption is low.
- Packaging materials: Hadrian’s hardware boxes and locker end-caps are made from 100% recycled material and “jumbo” shipping container (USA) is 100% recyclable.
- Marketing collateral: Hadrian’s literature is printed on FSC certified stock, which contributes to the conservation and responsible management of forests.
Selecting the Right Bathroom Partition
Hadrian’s wide range of toilet partition products includes powder coated metal, stainless steel, embossed stainless steel, and solid plastic.
- Powder coated: Offers the best value in the industry these partitions address the key areas of fire resistance, durability, high recycled content, and graffiti resistance — all at an entry-level price.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel toilet partitions feature industry-best fire resistance, high recycled content and excellent corrosion resistance. Less expensive than composite and phenolic-type options, stainless steel achieves an upscale look and outstanding performance at a cost-effective price point.
- Solid plastic: Hadrian’s solid plastic toilet partitions are made from durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) material and offer the utmost in strength and durability.
To learn more about our wide selection of Hadrian partitions, give us a call today at (617) 969-4002.