Model 1011MS Description
The Haws 1011MS barrier free “Hi-Lo” drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly (Pat.# 6,981,692) allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. Wall mounted swirl bowl design with back and access panels allow the 1011MS to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Front access plate allows for front access of P-trap and stop
- Polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler heads with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminate water splash
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- “Hi-Lo” design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
Buy America Act Information
The vast majority of Haws products qualify under the terms of the act. However, since different purchases often require subtly different responses, Haws recommends that the specific document requesting certification be sent to customer service for a specific answer.
Industry Standards Compliant