We all need to stay hydrated, especially during work and especially because a portion of our job performance is directly related to our hydration.
For some, tap water might be fine to keep employees hydrated, but there is always a chance that your tap water might be unsafe! Get it tested to make sure this is a viable option. If your tap water is unsafe or if you’d like to give your employees an easier, more professional option, consider purchasing a water cooler.
Boost Job Performance with a Hydrated Team
If you want to foster a more productive work environment, get a water cooler for the office! Studies show that if we are even 2% dehydrated, our cognitive and motor skills drop.
Here are some exciting bonuses to keeping your team hydrated. Your employees will:
- Think more clearly
- Take less sick days for dehydrated-related illness
- Be less tired and stressed
- Concentrate better and be happier
Make it Easier to Follow OSHA Regulations
Water coolers are a great option to easily follow OSHA standards. Here’s what OSHA states in its guidelines:
- Employers must provide clean and drinkable water
- Employers must provide enough water for employees needs
- Water must be provided from a clean, covered source